Highly motivated audio engineer/software QA technician with five years of management experience. Solid written communication skills, and a passion for music and production work of all kinds.
- Freelance; Santa Rosa, CA -- 2013-Present
Doing freelance audio setup for various venues and live music events in the North Bay Area. Responsibilities include setting up audio gear, checking levels, troubleshooting, and connecting microphones, speakers, and PA's.
- Audio Intern, Studio E; Sebastopol, CA -- 2013
Assisted the studio manager with all aspects of live music setup and studio recording sessions.
- QA Assistant Lead, Sega of America; San Francisco, CA -- 2006-2012
Created test plans, supervised test teams, and coordinated with producers and development teams.
- English Tutor, Professional Tutors of America; Brea, CA -- 2005-2006
Taught grammar skills to high school students as part of the "No Child Left Behind" program.
- San Francisco State University -- Audio Engineering Certification, 2013
- Avid Authorized Certification -- ProTools 10 Certified User, 2012
- San Francisco State University -- Bachelor of Music (BM), 2004
Microsoft Word, InDesign, Photoshop, Director, Dreamweaver, Excel, Pages, PowerPoint, Cubase, ProTools, Logic, Finale, Final Cut Pro, Apple Motion, Java, C++, HTML, Pd (Pure Data)